Monday, September 7, 2009

More progress?

Even without a real workstation, I continue to make progress. I have gotten my wiki setup on the server. I used the copy of Atlassian Confluence I purchased during there donation week. $5 is a deal for a five user license.

I have also started using Calibre and reorganizing my books. I refreshed my book repository on my prs-505 to be smaller and more targeted.

My workouts are improving too, and I plan to see the trainer this week. I need to get protein first thing in the morning. I need to completely improve my diet. 

I am getting anxious about paying off my credit cards. I will suddenly have money to tool with. I'm thinking a boe bot is a good start, but I'm not sure.

Last night I ordered the ram for my 900a and my sling pack. Everything should come together if I can find a suitable iPod or pmp.

For now, it's the holiday and I'm chilling out on the porch. A completed project, btw.


No comments: