Saturday, September 5, 2009

Organizing?

Interests:

  1. Robotics
  2. Programming
  3. Games
  4. AI
  5. Speech control
  6. Home automation
  7. Cars
  8. Fitness workouts, etc

Fitness is the only really active one, with regular visits to the gym.

Projects do not need to be profitable, but it would of course be nice. It's always been a good motivator for me. Getting to work with others is pretty important.

Work on ai through involving it with the other projects, the same with programming. Cars is the expensive project and requires planning, probably prettyy stale until we get a house. So it comes down to speech control, home automation, games and robotics. I need short and long term goals in each. Possibly multiple projects in each category? Home automation is also hard to really have fun with until we own a home.

Think I will start with some chores and more preparation on the travel kit. Going to hit the bank, check my finances and search for my messenger bag. Thinking I need a new duffel as well.

Will continue this when I get back.

No comments: